6 Feb 2012

MADONNA's Super Bowl Halftime Show


Just in case you missed it yesterday, Madonna was responsible for the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show and she did a really great job. Even though it was lip-synced, it didn`t matter since she put on a visual spectacle full of special effects and dance routines that grabbed the attention and adulation of the crowd I was with last night. It may be my favourite halftime show ever.

It included guest stars LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., and Cee Lo Green.




The songs included were: "Vogue," "Music," "Party Rock Anthem" (LMFAO), "Sexy and I Know It" (LMFAO), "Give Me All Your Luvin'," "Open Your Heart," "Express Yourself," and "Like A Prayer."  

P.S. That M.I.A. incident is a huge non-story that people are devoting too much time and energy into. I didn`t even notice it until the internet told me so this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, the MIA incident ruined the whole halftime show for me. Actually, it ruined the whole Super Bowl. I'm shocked, offended, humiliated and deceived.

    I want her head on a platter.

    >=\

    ReplyDelete