21 Mar 2012

The Playlist: ST. PATTY'S DAY

 


A little late I know, but I just recently rediscovered this ol' playlist. Comprised of mainly Irish artists from a mix of genres, this list is built for fun and to be sung along to during any drinking pursuits. 22 songs, 1.2 hours.


"Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
"Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2
"The Boys Are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy
"Alternative Ulster" by Stiff Little fingers
"If I Should Fall from Grace with God" by The Pogues
"The Old Black Rum" by Great Big Sea
"Drunken Sailor" by Great Big Sea
"Boys from the County Hell" by The Pogues
"Scolding Wife"  by Great Big Sea
"Lord of the Dance" by The Irish Rovers
"Beer for Breakfast" by The Replacements
"Home for a Rest" by Spirit of the West
"I'se the B'y" by Great Big Sea
"The Pub with No Beer" by The Dubliners
"Irish Fiddle Song (feat The Dubliners)" by The Clancy Brothers
"Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2
"Pride (In the Name of Love)" by U2 
"Don't Go" by Hothouse Flowers
"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" by Elton John
"Whiskey in the Jar" by Thin Lizzy
"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2
"Jump Around" by House of Pain


No comments:

Post a Comment