From the Adult Swim show Metalocalypse comes a death metal band 100 times more popular than THE BEATLES and the world's greatest cultural force: DETHKLOK.
This monstrous band has released three albums in out lifetime: The Dethalbum (2007), Dethalbum II (2009), and Dethalbum III (2012).
**WARNING** The videos below are adult in nature and brutally metal. If you don't care to see people get very visibly ripped apart and eviscerated, and the odd nudity, please take caution when playing the videos.
10. "Impeach God" - album: Dethalbum III (2012)
9. "Deththeme" - album: The Dethalbum (2007)
This is the kick butt theme song for the show that introduces us to the members of Dethklok:
"Skwisgaar Skwigelf, taller as a tree. Toki Wartooth, not a bumblebee. William Murderface, Murderface, Murderface. Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo (ding-dong doodily doodily doo). Nathan Explosion!!"
8. "Bloodlines" - album: Dethalbum II (2009)
In this song the members are getting in touch with their spirit animals and the bongos that underlie the song gives it a real "Native" tone - goes well with the double bass pedal.
7. "Starved" - album: Dethalbum III (2012)
What a brutal minor chord riff.
6. "The Gears" - album: Dethalbum II (2009)
5. "Birthday Dethday" - album: The Dethalbum (2007)
Another brutal riff to fill out this birthday song for William Murderface.
4. "Murmaider" - album: The Dethalbum (2007)
This is one of the songs that really got me into DETHKLOK. The song is so ridiculous talking about how to properly murder a mermaid (hence: Mur-maider).
3. "Go Into the Water" - album: The Dethalbum (2007)
Even though this song is MUCH slower than anything they've ever created, the main guitar riff is has such a good tone to it, and it's so memorable. This song just chugs along but is teeming with "metal" the whole time.
2. "Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" - album: Dethalbum II (2009)
The double bass pedal and quick guitar picking come together here to make an absolute monster of a metal song.
BTW in the video, DETHKLOK is killing death row criminals attached to rockets by blowing them up using their laser cannon equipped spider stage. That's right, you read that sentence.
1. "Thunderhorse" - album: The Dethalbum (2007)
This melodic instrumental just bleeds musicianship, a true testament to the real musical abilities of Metalocalypse creator Brendan Small.